Welcome to the Caseyville Public Library
Other topics that Bob will speak of are:
1) Events leading up to the Civil War
2) Caseyville's Important Location
3) Caseyville's Participation in the War
4) Post-War Caseyville
5) Civil War Burial in the Caseyville Cemetery
6) Artifacts Display/Q&A Session & Much More
The Caseyville Library will be sponsoring the City Wide Yard Sale
On April 30th
Permits will be available at the library starting April 1st
Our webpage is still a 'work in progress'
Thank You for your patience
Photos can be found under "Kids and Teens"
-----Read for the Win---2016----
Summer Reading Program
Thursday June 16th @2-3pm
Thursday June 23 @ 2-3pm
Thursday June 30 @2-3pm
Thursday July 9 @2-3pm
Thursday July 16 @2-3pm
Thursday July 23 @2-3pm
VISIT us to start using E-books!!
Look here to see E-books to which you have access.
If you do not find the e-book you would like in our selection. Please feel free to give us a suggestion at firstname.lastname@example.org
Having trouble getting your reader to work? Please visit
A Walk Through Time: Sequel
by Bob Stephens
Available at the library.
A wonderful look at the interesting history of Caseyville.
A great gift for all...even those that now live out of town.
Available for $20.00
Your library resources available anytime, anywhere:
- Work and research from the office or from home, anytime:
- Materials Online: books, articles, research databases, and more
Selected Sites: what's good on the Web
Community Organizations: local, nonprofit groups and services
Good Reads: book reviews, top sellers, author interviews, and news headlines
Digital Exhibits: historic photos and more
http://library2go.info : E-books available through our system
- http://www.envisionthepast.com : History of Illinois and the Great Lakes
: Cypress Resume Builder
- Check out the calendar anytime